Do you plan to travel abroad? Are you worried about flu season? Make an appointment at the vaccination clinic near the LeBlanc + Savaria Clinic! Our healthcare professionals will evaluate the precautions you need to take to protect yourself.
Among others, we offer vaccines to prevent the following diseases:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
Name of vaccine: Zostavax
One in three people will be affected by shingles, whose risk includes after the age of 50. Shingles is a painful skin rash that may persist for several weeks and, even for several months or years for some people (postherpetic neuralgia).
The flu is still a major cause of death. The vaccine protects you from the disease as well as the many possible complications. This vaccine is for anyone requiring it, especially:
- Children between 6 and 23 months
- People with chronic disease (asthma, COPD, heart disease, cancer)
- Pregnant women
- People older than 60 years of age
- Friends and family of sick people
- Friends and family of newborns under 6 months
- Healthcare workers
Name of vaccine: Prevnar13
Pneumococcal disease is a serious, preventable disease. You have an increased risk for it if you have the following risk factors:
- Aged older than 65
- Resides in a long-term care facility
- Chronic disease (pulmonary disease, heart disease, liver disease, diabetes, cancer, compromised immune system, nosocomial infection)
Get an appointment quickly! Call us now see a doctor as soon as possible.