- Consultation during weekdays (15 min) : $100
- Consultation 30 minutes during weekends: $200
- Consultation evenings from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. (Monday to Friday): $150
- Consultation on weekends and holidays: $150
- Annual checkup: $410 (including blood test, electrocardiogram and meeting with the doctor)
Terms and Conditions
The LeBlanc + Savaria Clinic does not fall under the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec (RAMQ). If you come to us for our professional services, you must pay the cost stated. The RAMQ will not reimburse these costs.
The Medicare card is not accepted. You will receive a receipt for your income tax.
Most of our fees are covered by your private insurance.
The purpose of a consultation, which generally lasts 15 minutes, is to treat a specific problem. Thus, just like when you present your RAMQ card for the public healthcare plan when you go to an appointment, you will be billed each time you meet with a doctor at our clinic (whether for a follow-up, reassessment, change in or check of medication, even if the reason for your consultation remains the same).
Get an appointment quickly!
Call us before 3 p.m. and see a doctor today.